Saturday, February 19, 2011

Finally


im scared...terrified...and much more than that.. for the last couple of years, i had dreamt of meeting her, being with her, getting to know her..i wanted to know her like others do.. i was so in awe of her. i wanted to see her from up close. but was too scared to touch her. i never made the attempt..never thought she'd let me..never thought i'd get the chance..but i did..i've got the chance now.. to see what she's like..i was curious to know if everything that people said about her was indeed true. and now i will. i donno if i'll see the same things in her that others do, but now atleast i'll know..i'm going to be spending everyday with her for the next 30 days or so. and while the excitement is indescribable, the fear is even more. i dont wanna fall in love with her, i just want to get to know her. i dont wanna be a part of that crazy fan following that she has. i dont wanna be just another face in the crowd.i want her to know me, to like me and accept me the way i am, because i dont want to be anyone other than that. im glad that i've finally found her, but i hope i dont lose myself in the bargain.. one month, is all i have..and maybe all i need..to know if she's the one i wanna spend the rest of my life with..

Wish me luck, everyone....I'm going to Mumbai.

4 comments:

  1. that was exactly how i felt when i thought of her twenty nine years ago. but when i met her, i fell in love with her, with all her imperfections. and i still love her, though often i dread her, hate her, ... and run away from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lloyd-thank u :)
    @dax-thanks dax
    @uncle-wow :)sounds like me :P

    ReplyDelete