Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dedicated to every person who has ever been a part of Alien Arts




posted on Friday, 22 October 2010 at 12:12


Last night as Kushan and me were driving back home, we were talking about the experience we'd just had. We'd, as he put it, " just walked out of the premier of our second film." And the feeling was unbelievable. Thanks to friends like Samir and Shweta, I have been fortunate enough to feel like a star every time one of their films is out. And there's no words to describe the overwhelming emotions that run through each and everyone of my co-stars. And in every case, my friends. If it hadn't been for these two people, I would never have been part of the filmi world. And knowing me I would have never got the chance either. But with every film that Samir and Shweta come out, the experience is incredible. The hours of planning, shooting, meeting up for rehearsals..the hard work is worth it. Because once the movie is finally made, there are premiers planned at Samir's place with fabulous food and great fun. And the most important part is the feeling of love for us on their part. Its beautiful. I mean the movie could have been shared through a pen-drive in a classroom. But they make it a big deal and plan get-togethers and make personalized copies of the movies with little notes tagged in each case. Its amazing. They make us feel like celebrities. I love you both, Samir and Shweta. I'm incredibly lucky to have known you. And i speak for everyone as I say this.



Thank you. And all the best in every one of your endeavours.



Love always,

Nish.

No comments:

Post a Comment