Sunday, June 6, 2010

Calling from Times of India





Its my 17th day at Times of India, Baroda and its been fabulous. I've always wanted to work for a big known popular newspaper. Wanted to know wht it feels like to work in the media. Feel the thrill of seeing your byline appear in the papers and have people call you saying "hey your name's in the papers today!!!" Everybody is as excited and proud of me as I am. N there's no better feeling. Even though I havent done any hard-core work, I'm still not completely useless. My 'colleagues' tell me I'm good at my work and I hope that someday I can be like them. I'm trying to learn as much as I can in this one month so that once im done studying I can be at a place where I know I'll be good and where people will appreciate my worth. I truly am grateful for this opportunity to work with dedicated and great journalists and some day I shall be just as great. Thank you to all.

2 comments: